2018-09-12 - Booking API 1.0
Initial draft of Booking API 1.0, moving to formal publication
We've just published an initial editors draft of the Open Booking API 1.0. The updated document can be found here:
- Orders now contain arrays of orderedItems and acceptedOffers
- A richer set of error conditions
- Revised modelling on Order, Payment, Error and around where propertiessuch as privacyPolicy, termsAndConditions and potentialAction sit
- Improved modelling and documentation relating to cancellation of events
- Introduction of webhook subscription for brokers to be notified ofevents cancelled by booking systems
- Moved to use validFrom/validThrough for Offer as it expresses theintent more clearly than availabilityStarts/availabilityEnds
- Improved modelling of free offers which brings it into line withModelling Specification 2.0
- Finalised new Booking models for Error and Payment
We are publishing this draft so that we can collect comments and feedback from the community as early as possible.
Please review the latest document and file your feedback on github:
We'd like to get this published as a formal community group deliverable in the next 2-3 weeks.